FROM TALLAHASSEE REGIONAL AIRPORT
- Leaving the airport, turn left onto Capital Circle Southwest.
- Drive 3.4 miles, turn right on Hwy 20/Hwy 366 (Blountstown Hwy.).
- Continue east on Pensacola Street for 2.7 miles and turn right on Stadium Drive. Doak Campbell Stadium is now on your left side.
- Get into the left lane and turn left at the next traffic light onto Hendry Street.
- (You are now in the stadium parking lot area.) At the stop sign, turn right onto Champions Way.
- Take second right, and then an immediate left into Visitor Parking Lot (look for parking attendant booth at entrance). *To avoid a parking ticket, please be sure to drive through the gates next to the booth. There is a fee to park, however if you bring your ticket inside we can validate.
- To locate the Visitor Center look for "Unconquered," the large bronze statue of a horse and rider adjacent to the parking lot. Use the large glass entrance located across the street from the statue. The Visitor Center is the first office on the left.
Please note that Tallahassee is in the Eastern Time Zone.
For further assistance please contact the Visitor Center M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm:
288 Champions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306