TRAVELING EAST ON INTERSTATE 10
- Take Exit 192 and get off onto Hwy 90 East (turn right from the exit).
- Drive about 7.3 miles on Hwy 90 (Tennessee Street) and turn right onto Ocala Road.
- Drive 0.5 miles south on Ocala Road and turn left on Pensacola Street.
- Drive about 0.7 miles east on Pensacola St. and turn right onto Stadium Drive.
- Get into the left lane and turn left at the next traffic light onto Hendry Street.
- (You are now in the stadium parking lot area.) At the stop sign, turn right onto Champions Way.
- Take second right, and then an immediate left into Visitor Parking Lot (look for parking attendant booth at entrance). *To avoid a parking ticket, please be sure to drive through the gates next to the booth. There is a fee to park, however if you bring your ticket inside we can validate.
- To locate the Visitor Center look for "Unconquered," the large bronze statue of a horse and rider adjacent to the parking lot. Use the large glass entrance located across the street from the statue. The Visitor Center is the first office on the left.
Please note that Tallahassee is in the Eastern Time Zone.
For further assistance please contact the Visitor Center M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm:
288 Champions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306