TRAVELING WEST ON INTERSTATE 10:
- Take Exit 209A and get off on Hwy 90 West.
- Continue on Hwy 90 (which becomes Mahan Drive and then Tennessee Street) for 8 miles and turn left onto Monroe Street.
- Drive 4 blocks south on Monroe St. and turn right on College Avenue.
- Follow College Ave. until it ends and turn left onto Copeland Street.
- Go 2 blocks and turn right on Pensacola Street.
- Take Pensacola St. about a half a mile and turn left on Varsity Drive. (Varsity Dr. becomes Stadium Dr. after the first block.)
- Follow Stadium Drive about half a mile and turn right on Hendry Street.
- (You are now in the stadium parking lot area.) At the stop sign, turn right onto Champions Way.
- Take second right, and then an immediate left into Visitor Parking Lot (look for parking attendant booth at entrance). *To avoid a parking ticket, please be sure to drive through the gates next to the booth. There is a fee to park, however if you bring your ticket inside we can validate.
- To locate the Visitor Center look for "Unconquered," the large bronze statue of a horse and rider adjacent to the parking lot. Use the large glass entrance located across the street from the statue. The Visitor Center is the first office on the left.
For further assistance please contact the Visitor Center M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm:
288 Champions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306