TRAVELING SOUTH ON US HIGHWAY 27 (NORTH MONROE STREET):
- Take Monroe Street 5 miles south of Interstate 10 and turn right onto College Avenue.
- Follow College Avenue until it ends and turn left onto Copeland Street.
- Go 2 blocks and turn right onto Pensacola Street.
- Take Pensacola Street about a half a mile and turn left on Varsity Drive. (Varsity Drive becomes Stadium Drive after the first block.)
- Follow Stadium Drive about a half a mile and turn right onto Hendry Street.
- (You are now in the stadium parking lot area.) At the stop sign, turn right onto Champions Way.
- Take the second right, and then an immediate left into the Visitor Parking Lot (look for parking attendant booth at entrance). *To avoid a parking ticket, please be sure to drive through the gates next to the booth. There is a fee to park, however if you bring your ticket inside we can validate.
- To locate the Visitor Center look for "Unconquered," the large bronze statue of a horse and rider adjacent to the parking lot. Use the large glass entrance located across the street from the statue. The Visitor Center is the first office on the left.
For further assistance, please contact the Visitor Center M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm:
288 Champions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306