TRAVELING SOUTH ON HIGHWAY 319 (THOMASVILLE ROAD):
(From the GA/FL state line, as you approach Tallahassee, Hwy 319 becomes Thomasville Road. After you pass the Killearney Way/Maclay Blvd. intersection, do not follow Hwy 319 as it veers left onto Capital Circle, stay in the right hand lane until you pass under Interstate 10)
- After I-10 you will stay on Thomasville Road. for about 4 miles and turn left onto Monroe Street (Hwy 27).
- Continue south about 6 blocks and turn right on College Avenue.
- Follow College Avenue until it ends and turn left onto Copeland Street.
- Go 2 blocks and turn right on Pensacola Street.
- Take Pensacola Street about a half a mile and turn left on Varsity Drive. (Varsity Drive becomes Stadium Drive after the first block.)
- Follow Stadium Drive about a half a mile and turn right on Hendry Street.
- (You are now in the stadium parking lot area.) At the stop sign, turn right onto Champions Way.
- Take the second right, and then an immediate left into the Visitor Parking Lot (look for parking attendant booth at entrance). *To avoid a parking ticket, please be sure to drive through the gates next to the booth. There is a fee to park, however if you bring your ticket inside we can validate.
- To locate the Visitor Center look for "Unconquered," the large bronze statue of a horse and rider adjacent to the parking lot. Use the large glass entrance located across the street from the statue. The Visitor Center is the first office on the left.
For further assistance, please contact the Visitor Center M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm:
288 Champions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306