Make the Most of Your Visit
- For your records, we encourage you to print a confirmation receipt when you are finished making your reservation. This will include your Visit ID which will allow you to make changes to your reservation if necessary.
- Accommodations for visitors with disabilities are available by advance request.
- Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared for our sloping terrain.
- Dress with our unpredictable Florida weather in mind (for up-to-date weather visit leon.weatherstem.com/fsu). Please note that tour times are subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Some visit activities are unavailable during semester breaks, final exam weeks, and Spring Break, and most University offices are closed on weekends. Visit activities may also be limited due to special campus events.
- Arrive fifteen - thirty minutes early to allow for parking and check-in. Also, keep in mind that we are in the Eastern Time Zone. For directions to campus and parking information go to directions.
- Consider spending extra time on campus to explore on your own after your tour. Ask your tour guide for suggestions - where to eat, shop, explore.
- Allow enough time to explore campus on your own. Tours do not include an inside view of campus buildings.
- Make sure you visit our campus bookstore and Seminole Sportshop.
- Grab a bite to eat while on campus.
Classes are in session during the following dates:
|Spring 2016||January 6 to April 22|
|Summer 2016||May 9 to August 5|
|Fall 2016||August 29 to December 9|
|Spring 2017||January 9 to May 5|
|Summer 2017||May 15 to August 4|
|Fall 2017||August 28 to December 8|
During Spring Break, classes are not in session:
|Spring Break 2017||March 13 to 17|
|Spring Break 2018||March 5 to 9|
University holidays (offices are closed):
|New Year's Day
||Friday, January 1
||Monday, January 2
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
||Monday, January 18
||Monday, January 16
||Monday, May 30
||Monday, May 29
||Monday, July 4
||Tuesday, July 4
||Monday, September 5
||Monday, September 4
||Friday, November 11
||Friday, November 10
||Thursday and Friday, November 24-25
||Thursday and Friday, November 23-24
||Sunday, December 25
||Monday, December 25